For fast Ethernet networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs are bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimises Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels with a LSZH outer jacket. The moulded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colours to easily colour-code your network installation. Each cable is individually labelled with the length for ease of use.
Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Male
Connector 2: (1) RJ-45 Male
– Snagless booted design for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other high performance networking applications
– Snagless booted design protects clips when plugging and unplugging
– Standard RJ45 connectors and unshielded twisted pair wires
– Available in various colours to colour-code a network
– Available in lengths up to 5m