6-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch
- 16 10/100/1000Mbps ports
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 15%*
- Supports MAC address self-learning, Auto MDI/MDIX and Auto negotiation
- Plug & play design
What This Product Does
The TL-SG1016D Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve old network to 1000Mbps network. All 16 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1016D can save up to 15% of the power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
TP-LINK Green Technology
This new generation TL-SG1016D Gigabit Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU’S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, 80% of the packaging material can be recycled.
All 16 ports are Gigabit RJ-45 ports which can provide large file transferring and also be compatible with 10Mbps and 100Mbps Ethernet devices. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SG1016D forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With 10KB Jumbo frame, the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make The TL-SG1016D work reliably. It’s a perfect choice to update your network to Gigabit while protecting your previous investment properly.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
* Maximum power savings when compared to a TP-LINK conventional switch, the real saving rate may vary based on the usage condition.
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Management: No
- Number of Ports: 16
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 16 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports
- Switching Capacity: 32Gbps
- Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 11.6 x 7.1 x 1.7 in. (294 x 180 x 44 mm)
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Advanced Functions: 802.3X Flow Control, Back Pressure
Auto-Uplink Every Port
- Package Contents: 16-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.1500 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- #Hide#POE: No
Be the first to review “TP-LINK (TL-SG1016D) 16-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop/Rackmount Switch, Steel Case”
You must be logged in to post a review.